VERGE (XVG) PPLNS PAYOUT POOL 1.95% Fee
EMAIL Service is OFF, after sign-up you can direct login to your VERGE mining
You have to set Auto-payment for your XVG, VERGE, this is mandatory!
Mastermining.net assumes no liability for long-term deposited VERGE or accounts without autopayment! It is better for both sides!
3181 varDiff "minDiff": 8, "maxDiff": 1048576, for Smallminer and Bigminer the Ultimate Port is 3181
3216 "diff" 1024
3217 "diff" 2048
3218 "diff" 4096
3219 "diff": 8192
3220 "diff": 16384
3221 "diff": 16384
3222 "diff": 32768
3223 "diff": 65536
3224 "diff": 131072
3225 "diff": 525288 , (*NiceHash compatible)
3226 "diff": 1048576 , (*NiceHash compatible)
OUR VERGE POOL IS NOW READY UP-TO 4000GH`s ++++
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement governs your use of VERGE mining pool ( XVG ) [ SCRYPT ].
- By using any of the Pools or registering an account on the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement you may not use the Pool.
- The VERGE mining pool ( XVG ) [ SCRYPT ] staff may modify this Agreement and any policies affecting the Site at any point of time. Such modification is effective immediately upon posting to the website and will be distribution via email, forum post and a link in chat. Your continued use of the Pool following any modification to this Agreement shall be deemed an acceptance of all modifications.
- The Pool rewards miners according to a PPLNS system with 1.95% fee. The fee may change at any time, but notice will be given before doing so. Any fee change will be communicated through the pools news page.
- The Pool is not an e-wallet or a bank for your coins. The Pool and it's operators are not responsible for any loss of coins which are stored on the Pool. It is your responsibility to configure your account so that the coins you mine are regularly transferred to your own secured offline wallet.
- The uptime of the pool or website is not guaranteed, maintenance and downtime may be required at times. Users are responsible for configuring their miners so that they will automatically reconnect, switch to all the pools we offer or a backup pool in the case of downtime.
- Botnets are not welcome. Accounts with a large amount of miners connecting from different IPs may be suspended without prior notice. If we are uncertian then an investigation will be opened and the user will be notified via their configured e-mail address. If we do not receive a response your account may be suspended.
- Multiple accounts controlled by one person may be considered as a botnet and an investigation will be opened, see above point.